Many Date times format patterns are available in c# asp.net, you can use them and get custom format as you required, DateTime Type have the method ToString that can be use to get custom datetime format just pass the string format.
Below is the many letter format provided by Datetime type ToString Method and expected result given in small bracket definition is given in bold string after equal.
Most Popular Article All Time
- binding dropdownlist in .net mvc razor by viewbag, model and jquery - 3 ways
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- How to handle click event of linkbutton inside gridview
- Scrollable Gridview with fixed headers in asp.net
- load more content when browser scroll to end of page in jquery
- What is a Interface in C# .Net
- Regular expression for alphanumeric with space in asp.net c#
- How to upload a file in asp.net using fileupload control c#